Since each and every house is unique, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security solution that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Jensen Beach home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Jensen Beach Security Cameras Let You See Your House When You Are On the Go
When you want to see who is at your door or what made that sound outside, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a feed on your packages or visitors before you get the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, and include waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time footage and get notifications from all your Jensen Beach security cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses unusual motion.