A Professionally Monitored Port St. Lucie Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you add a Port St. Lucie monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Port St. Lucie?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Port St. Lucie flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Port St. Lucie flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Port St. Lucie Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Port St. Lucie flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (772) 237-3604 today or fill out our form for your free quote.